Holly Springs Comes Through Once Again!!
A heartfelt thank-you to all to attended our Backpack Ministries Fish Fry. The turnout was much greater than expected making it an even larger success in that we raised over $1,800.00. OUTSTANDING !! These additional funds will ensure the life of this program and provide even more to those deserving children.
Many people outside the Department provided services, equipment and supplies in support of this event. We would like to acknowledge and, again, thank them.
- JR and Marvin, Mid-City Shrine: Arranged for the cooker.
- HSVFD Support team and Commissioners: Setup, cooking and clean-up.
- TADPOLE Fish Camp: Donated the coleslaw
- Sellers Seafood Company:Deeply discounted prices for the Fish, fries, oil and breading.
- Hugh and Shirley Jackson: Iced tea and other beverages.
- Spartanburg Herald: Posted announcement advertising the event.
- Clayton's Inc: Signage.
- Holston Creek BC, Friendship BC, Community Bible Church of Holly Springs: Advertising the event.
- HSBC Volunteers: Deserts and preparing plates.
- Mr. Gary Burch and Company: Live Music.
- And, to the many members of the community who donated soft drinks.